At band on Monday, we had a substitute teacher and she had us go up to the front of the room and have us play a song. I have to say, my trombone didn't like me right then.
There are these two people who play percussion, and they are still in the first level working on the xylophone. They went and got down the drums and started playing Hot-cross buns, the easiest song we know. Then the next person got up and played the drums as well, but first asked if he could make something up. It was amazing, I don't know how to describe it.
So, when I got home, I told some of my family members what happened. it reminded me about a comedian that was like "OK class, up against the wall it's time for public humiliation."
3 comments:
i am happy you found a instrument you like
you 'speeled' 'public' like 'puplic'
on purpose?
no, thanks
Post a Comment